Editor: #develop (short for SharpDevelop) is a free IDE for C#, VB.NET and Boo projects on Microsoft's .NET platform.3.1 Beta 1
- Forms designer for C#, VB.NET and Boo
- Code completion for C#, VB.NET and Boo (including Ctrl+Space support)
- Integrated NUnit support plus code coverage (NCover)
- Integrated debugger
- Code Analysis with FxCop
- Refactoring support
- Multi-framework support (.NET 1.1 and 2.0, Mono, Compact Framework)
- XML Editing (source and tree view) with XPath search
- Parser-based Code Converter (C# to VB.NET / Boo and more)
- Compile C#, VB.NET & Boo code in the IDE out-of-the-box
- Code AutoInsert (Alt+Ins)
- Xml documentation preview
- Setup projects supported with Windows Installer XML (WiX)
- Subversion integration
- Open source, LGPL licensed
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in SharpDevelop 3.0
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.